- Types Of Speech
- You can use antigone as a noun in a sentence.
- About Antigone
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, n, o, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ig. Antigone starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, an, ant, anti, antig, and the ending characters are e, ne, one, gone, igone, ..
- (Greek mythology) the daughter of King Oedipus who disobeyed her father and was condemned to death
- Compound Words
- A compound word, antigone has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are anti, and gone.
- Pig Latin
- Antigone in Pig Latin is said as "antigoneay or antigoneway".
- a | n | t | i | g | o | n | e
- an | nt | ti | ig | go | on | ne
- ant | nti | tig | igo | gon | one
- anti | ntig | tigo | igon | gone
- Word Gram
|Negation||(logic) a proposition that is true if and only if another proposition is false|
|Antigone||(Greek mythology) the daughter of King Oedipus who disobeyed her father and was condemned to death|
View English words with the unique letters used in antigone. Words With The Letters Aeginot
Antigone Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters