- Types Of Speech
- You can use antimonopoly as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Antimonopoly
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, i, l, m, n, o, p, t, and y, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters on. Antimonopoly starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, an, ant, anti, antim, and the ending characters are y, ly, oly, poly, opoly, ..
- Of laws and regulations; designed to protect trade and commerce from unfair business practices
- Compound Words
- A compound word, antimonopoly has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are anti, and monopoly.
- Pig Latin
- Antimonopoly in Pig Latin is said as "antimonopolyay or antimonopolyway".
- a | n | t | i | m | o | n | o | p | o | l | y
- an | nt | ti | im | mo | on | no | op | po | ol | ly
- ant | nti | tim | imo | mon | ono | nop | opo | pol | oly
- anti | ntim | timo | imon | mono | onop | nopo | opol | poly
- Word Gram
|Antimonopoly||of laws and regulations|
designed to protect trade and commerce from unfair business practices
View English words with the unique letters used in antimonopoly. Words With The Letters Ailmnopty
|Fair||a traveling show;|
having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
|Just||free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception;|
or conforming with established standards or rules;
"a fair referee";
"on a fair footing";
"a fair fight";
"by fair means or foul"
Antimonopoly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y