- Types Of Speech
- You can use aponeurosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aponeurosis
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, p, r, s, and u, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter u. Aponeurosis starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, apo, apon, apone, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, rosis, ..
- Any of the deeper and thicker fascia that attach muscles to bones; resemble flattened tendons
- Pig Latin
- Aponeurosis in Pig Latin is said as "aponeurosisay or aponeurosisway".
- a | p | o | n | e | u | r | o | s | i | s
- ap | po | on | ne | eu | ur | ro | os | si | is
- apo | pon | one | neu | eur | uro | ros | osi | sis
- apon | pone | oneu | neur | euro | uros | rosi | osis
- Word Gram
|Aponeurosis||any of the deeper and thicker fascia that attach muscles to bones|
resemble flattened tendons
View English words with the unique letters used in aponeurosis. Words With The Letters Aeinoprsu
Aponeurosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S