- Types Of Speech
- You can use apparatus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Apparatus
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, p, r, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter r. Apparatus starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appa, appar, and the ending characters are s, us, tus, atus, ratus, . Apparatus is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Equipment designed to serve a specific function
- Pig Latin
- Apparatus in Pig Latin is said as "apparatusay or apparatusway".
- a | p | p | a | r | a | t | u | s
- ap | pp | pa | ar | ra | at | tu | us
- app | ppa | par | ara | rat | atu | tus
- appa | ppar | para | arat | ratu | atus
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- equipment designed to serve a specific function
- (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function;
"the breathing apparatus"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Alembic||an obsolete kind of container used for distillation|
two retorts connected by a tube
|Amenities||things that make you comfortable and at ease|
"all the comforts of home"
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
|Appurtenances||equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.|
|Armament||the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war|
|Arming||the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war|
View all cognitive synonyms for Apparatus
|Apparatus||equipment designed to serve a specific function|
View English words with the unique letters used in apparatus. Words With The Letters Aprstu
|Equipment||an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service|
|Aerator||an apparatus for exposing something to the air (as sewage)|
|Brooder||apparatus consisting of a box designed to maintain a constant temperature by the use of a thermostat;|
used for chicks or premature infants
|Burner||an apparatus for burning fuel (or refuse);|
"a diesel engine is an oil burner"
|Centrifuge||an apparatus that uses centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension|
|Condenser||an electrical device characterized by its capacity to store an electric charge|
|Copier||apparatus that makes copies of typed, written or drawn material|
|Duplicator||apparatus that makes copies of typed, written or drawn material|
View All Hyponyms For Apparatus
Apparatus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters