- Types Of Speech
- You can use appealingly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Appealingly
- A 4 syllables adverb and 11 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, p, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Appealingly starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appe, appea, and the ending characters are y, ly, gly, ngly, ingly, . Appealingly is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In an appealing manner; "the table was set appealingly"
- Pig Latin
- Appealingly in Pig Latin is said as "appealinglyay or appealinglyway".
- a | p | p | e | a | l | i | n | g | l | y
- ap | pp | pe | ea | al | li | in | ng | gl | ly
- app | ppe | pea | eal | ali | lin | ing | ngl | gly
- appe | ppea | peal | eali | alin | ling | ingl | ngly
- Word Gram
|Unappealingly||in an unappealing manner|
"the kitchen was unappealingly dirty"
|Appealingly||in an appealing manner|
"the table was set appealingly"
View English words with the unique letters used in appealingly. Words With The Letters Aegilnpy
|Appealing||able to attract interest or draw favorable attention;|
"He added an appealing and memorable figure to popular American mythology"- Vincent Starrett;
"an appealing sense of humor";
"the idea of having enough money to retire at fifty is very appealing"
Appealingly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y