- About Appertaining
- Appertaining has the letters a, e, g, i, n, p, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ta. Appertaining starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appe, apper, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ning, ining, . Appertaining is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Appertaining in Pig Latin is said as "appertainingay or appertainingway".
- a | p | p | e | r | t | a | i | n | i | n | g
- ap | pp | pe | er | rt | ta | ai | in | ni | in | ng
- app | ppe | per | ert | rta | tai | ain | ini | nin | ing
- appe | pper | pert | erta | rtai | tain | aini | inin | ning
- Word Gram
|Admissible||deserving to be admitted|
|Allow||allow or plan for a certain possibility|
concede the truth or validity of something
"I allow for this possibility"
"The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash"
|Applicable||readily applicable or practical|
|Applicative||readily applicable or practical|
|Applicatory||readily applicable or practical|
|Apposite||being of striking appropriateness and pertinence|
"the successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verbal images"
"an apt reply"
|Appropriate||give or assign a share of money or time to a particular person or cause|
"I will earmark this money for your research"
View all cognitive synonyms for Appertaining
View English words with the unique letters used in appertaining. Words With The Letters Aeginprt
Appertaining Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G