- Types Of Speech
- You can use appetizer as a noun in a sentence.
- About Appetizer
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, i, p, r, t, and z, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Appetizer starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appe, appet, and the ending characters are r, er, zer, izer, tizer, . Appetizer is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- School Grade
- Appetizer is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with r, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Appetizer in Pig Latin is said as "appetizeray or appetizerway".
- a | p | p | e | t | i | z | e | r
- ap | pp | pe | et | ti | iz | ze | er
- app | ppe | pet | eti | tiz | ize | zer
- appe | ppet | peti | etiz | tize | izer
- Word Gram
|Appetizer||food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)|
View English words with the unique letters used in appetizer. Words With The Letters Aeiprtz
|Course||a mode of action|
"if you persist in that course you will surely fail"
"once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place"
|Antipasto||a course of appetizers in an Italian meal|
|Apertif||an alcoholic drink that is taken as an appetizer before a meal|
|Canape||an appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food|
|Crudites||raw vegetables cut into bite-sized strips and served with a dip|
Appetizer Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters