- Types Of Speech
- You can use appetizing as a article in a sentence.
- About Appetizing
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, n, p, t, and z, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ti. Appetizing starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appe, appet, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, zing, izing, . Appetizing is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Appealing to or stimulating the appetite especially in appearance or aroma
- School Grade
- Appetizing is set as a grade seven word that starts with a, ends with g, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Appetizing in Pig Latin is said as "appetizingay or appetizingway".
- a | p | p | e | t | i | z | i | n | g
- ap | pp | pe | et | ti | iz | zi | in | ng
- app | ppe | pet | eti | tiz | izi | zin | ing
- appe | ppet | peti | etiz | tizi | izin | zing
- Word Gram
|Acceptable||worthy of acceptance or satisfactory|
"acceptable levels of radiation"
"performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
|Adorable||lovable especially in a childlike or naive way|
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Appealing||able to attract interest or draw favorable attention|
"He added an appealing and memorable figure to popular American mythology"- Vincent Starrett
"an appealing sense of humor"
"the idea of having enough money to retire at fifty is very appealing"
|Attractive||pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm|
"a remarkably attractive young man"
"an attractive personality"
"a book with attractive illustrations"
|Beguiling||misleading by means of pleasant or alluring methods|
"taken in by beguiling tales of overnight fortunes"
|Bewitching||capturing interest as if by a spell|
"Roosevelt was a captivating speaker"
"an enthralling book"
"antique papers of entrancing design"
"a fascinating woman"
|Blarney||flattery designed to gain favor|
View all cognitive synonyms for Appetizing
|Unappetising||not appetizing in appearance, aroma, or taste|
|Unappetizing||not appetizing in appearance, aroma, or taste|
|Appetizing||appealing to or stimulating the appetite especially in appearance or aroma|
View English words with the unique letters used in appetizing. Words With The Letters Aeginptz
|Savory||an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d''oeuvre|
|Savoury||an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d''oeuvre|
|Tasty||pleasing to the sense of taste|
|Palatable||acceptable to the taste or mind;|
"a palatable solution to the problem"
|Tasteful||free from what is tawdry or unbecoming;|
"a neat style";
"a neat set of rules";
"she hated to have her neat plans upset"
Appetizing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters