- About Applying
- Applying has the letters a, g, i, l, n, p, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ly. Applying starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appl, apply, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, lying, . Applying is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- School Grade
- Applying is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with g, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Applying in Pig Latin is said as "applyingay or applyingway".
- a | p | p | l | y | i | n | g
- ap | pp | pl | ly | yi | in | ng
- app | ppl | ply | lyi | yin | ing
- appl | pply | plyi | lyin | ying
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in applying. Words With The Letters Agilnpy
Applying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters