- Types Of Speech
- You can use appointive as a article in a sentence.
- About Appointive
- A 3 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, p, t, and v, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters in. Appointive starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ap, app, appo, appoi, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ntive, . Appointive is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Subject to appointment
- Pig Latin
- Appointive in Pig Latin is said as "appointiveay or appointiveway".
- a | p | p | o | i | n | t | i | v | e
- ap | pp | po | oi | in | nt | ti | iv | ve
- app | ppo | poi | oin | int | nti | tiv | ive
- appo | ppoi | poin | oint | inti | ntiv | tive
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- subject to appointment
- relating to the act of appointing;
|Elected||subject to popular election|
|Elective||subject to popular election|
|Appointive||subject to appointment|
View English words with the unique letters used in appointive. Words With The Letters Aeinoptv
|Nominated||appointed by nomination|
|Nominative||the category of nouns serving as the grammatical subject of a verb|
|Nonelective||filled by appointment rather than by election;|
"a nonappointive office"
Appointive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters