- Types Of Speech
- You can use appositive as a article in a sentence.
- About Appositive
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, o, p, s, t, and v, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters si. Appositive starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ap, app, appo, appos, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, itive, . Appositive is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Relating to or being in apposition; "an appositive noun"
- Pig Latin
- Appositive in Pig Latin is said as "appositiveay or appositiveway".
- a | p | p | o | s | i | t | i | v | e
- ap | pp | po | os | si | it | ti | iv | ve
- app | ppo | pos | osi | sit | iti | tiv | ive
- appo | ppos | posi | osit | siti | itiv | tive
- Word Gram
|Appositive||relating to or being in apposition|
"an appositive noun"
View English words with the unique letters used in appositive. Words With The Letters Aeiopstv
|Apposition||the act of positioning close together (or side by side);|
"it is the result of the juxtaposition of contrasting colors"
Appositive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters