- Types Of Speech
- You can use appropriated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Appropriated
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, o, p, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters pr. Appropriated starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appr, appro, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, iated, . Appropriated is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Taken without permission or consent especially by public authority; "the condemned land was used for a highway cloverleaf"; "the confiscated liquor was poured down the drain"
- Pig Latin
- Appropriated in Pig Latin is said as "appropriateday or appropriatedway".
- a | p | p | r | o | p | r | i | a | t | e | d
- ap | pp | pr | ro | op | pr | ri | ia | at | te | ed
- app | ppr | pro | rop | opr | pri | ria | iat | ate | ted
- appr | ppro | prop | ropr | opri | pria | riat | iate | ated
- Word Gram
|Appropriated||taken without permission or consent especially by public authority|
"the condemned land was used for a highway cloverleaf"
"the confiscated liquor was poured down the drain"
View English words with the unique letters used in appropriated. Words With The Letters Adeioprt
|Taken||be affected with an indisposition;|
"the child was taken ill";
"couldn''t tell when he would be taken drunk"
Appropriated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With D