- About Appropriations
- Appropriations has the letters a, i, n, o, p, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ri. Appropriations starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appr, appro, and the ending characters are s, ns, ons, ions, tions, . Appropriations is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Appropriations in Pig Latin is said as "appropriationsay or appropriationsway".
- a | p | p | r | o | p | r | i | a | t | i | o | n | s
- ap | pp | pr | ro | op | pr | ri | ia | at | ti | io | on | ns
- app | ppr | pro | rop | opr | pri | ria | iat | ati | tio | ion | ons
- appr | ppro | prop | ropr | opri | pria | riat | iati | atio | tion | ions
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in appropriations. Words With The Letters Ainoprst
Appropriations Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S