- Types Of Speech
- You can use aquarium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aquarium
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, i, m, q, r, and u, 3 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ar. Aquarium starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, aq, aqu, aqua, aquar, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, rium, arium, ..
- A tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals
- School Grade
- Aquarium is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with m, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Aquarium in Pig Latin is said as "aquariumay or aquariumway".
- a | q | u | a | r | i | u | m
- aq | qu | ua | ar | ri | iu | um
- aqu | qua | uar | ari | riu | ium
- aqua | quar | uari | ariu | rium
- Word Gram
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Ana||a collection of anecdotes about a person or place|
|Anthology||a collection of selected literary passages|
|Assembling||the act of gathering something together|
|Body||the external structure of a vehicle|
"the body of the car was badly rusted"
|Collecting||the act of gathering something together|
|Collection||the act of gathering something together|
|Compilation||the act of compiling (as into a single book or file or list)|
"the job of compiling the inventory took several hours"
View all cognitive synonyms for Aquarium
|Aquarium||a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals|
View English words with the unique letters used in aquarium. Words With The Letters Aimqru
|Tank||a cell for violent prisoners|
|Vivarium||an indoor enclosure for keeping and raising living animals and plants and observing them under natural conditions|
Aquarium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters