- Types Of Speech
- You can use arabidopsis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Arabidopsis
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, d, i, o, p, r, and s, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter d. Arabidopsis starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, ara, arab, arabi, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, psis, opsis, ..
- A genus of the mustard family having white or yellow or purplish flowers; closely related to genus Arabis
- Pig Latin
- Arabidopsis in Pig Latin is said as "arabidopsisay or arabidopsisway".
- a | r | a | b | i | d | o | p | s | i | s
- ar | ra | ab | bi | id | do | op | ps | si | is
- ara | rab | abi | bid | ido | dop | ops | psi | sis
- arab | rabi | abid | bido | idop | dops | opsi | psis
- Word Gram
|Arabidopsis||a genus of the mustard family having white or yellow or purplish flowers|
closely related to genus Arabis
View English words with the unique letters used in arabidopsis. Words With The Letters Abdioprs
|Dilleniid Dicot Genus|
Arabidopsis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S