- Types Of Speech
- You can use arabis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Arabis
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, i, r, and s, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ab. Arabis starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, ara, arab, arabi, and the ending characters are s, is, bis, abis, rabis, ..
- Annual to perennial woody herbs of temperate North America, Europe and Asia: rockcress
- Compound Words
- A compound word, arabis has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ara, and bis.
- Is arabis a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Arabis in Pig Latin is said as "arabisay or arabisway".
- a | r | a | b | i | s
- ar | ra | ab | bi | is
- ara | rab | abi | bis
- arab | rabi | abis
- Word Gram
|Arabis||annual to perennial woody herbs of temperate North America, Europe and Asia: rockcress|
View English words with the unique letters used in arabis. Words With The Letters Abirs
|Dilleniid Dicot Genus|
|Brassicaceae||plants with four-petaled flowers|
|Cruciferae||plants with four-petaled flowers|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vibrissa (8 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||vibrissa|
|Babirusa (8 letters)||12 +4||15 +6||babirusa|
|Airbus (6 letters)||8||10 +1||airbus|
|Airburst (8 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||abirrstu|
|Suburbia (8 letters)||12 +4||16 +7||suburbia|
|Arabist (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||arabist|
|Arabis (6 letters)||8||9||arabis|
|Brassia (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||brassia|
|Sabir (5 letters)||7||8||sabir|
Arabis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters