- Types Of Speech
- You can use araguaia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Araguaia
- A 5 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, g, i, r, and u, 2 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters gu. Araguaia starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ar, ara, arag, aragu, and the ending characters are a, ia, aia, uaia, guaia, ..
- A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River
- Pig Latin
- Araguaia in Pig Latin is said as "araguaiaay or araguaiaway".
- a | r | a | g | u | a | i | a
- ar | ra | ag | gu | ua | ai | ia
- ara | rag | agu | gua | uai | aia
- arag | ragu | agua | guai | uaia
- Word Gram
|Araguaia||a river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River|
View English words with the unique letters used in araguaia. Words With The Letters Agiru
|River||a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)|
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
|Brazil||three-sided tropical American nut with white oily meat and hard brown shell|
Araguaia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters