- Types Of Speech
- You can use aranyaka as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aranyaka
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, k, n, r, and y, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ny. Aranyaka starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ar, ara, aran, arany, and the ending characters are a, ka, aka, yaka, nyaka, ..
- A treatise resembling a Brahmana but to be read or expounded by anchorites in the quiet of the forest
- Pig Latin
- Aranyaka in Pig Latin is said as "aranyakaay or aranyakaway".
- a | r | a | n | y | a | k | a
- ar | ra | an | ny | ya | ak | ka
- ara | ran | any | nya | yak | aka
- aran | rany | anya | nyak | yaka
- Word Gram
|Aranyaka||a treatise resembling a Brahmana but to be read or expounded by anchorites in the quiet of the forest|
View English words with the unique letters used in aranyaka. Words With The Letters Aknry
|Veda||(from the Sanskrit word for `knowledge'') any of the most ancient sacred writings of Hinduism written in early Sanskrit|
traditionallly believed to comprise the Samhitas, the Brahmanas, the Aranyakas, and the Upanishads
Aranyaka Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters