- Types Of Speech
- You can use arcade as a noun in a sentence.
- About Arcade
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, and r, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ca. Arcade starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arca, arcad, and the ending characters are e, de, ade, cade, rcade, ..
- A structure composed of a series of arches supported by columns
- Compound Words
- A compound word, arcade has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are arc, and ade.
- School Grade
- Arcade is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is arcade a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Arcade in Pig Latin is said as "arcadeay or arcadeway".
- a | r | c | a | d | e
- ar | rc | ca | ad | de
- arc | rca | cad | ade
- arca | rcad | cade
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a structure composed of a series of arches supported by columns
- a covered passageway;
often between streets with shops or stalls
|Access||the act of approaching or entering|
"he gained access to the building"
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Aisle||passageway between seating areas as in an auditorium or passenger vehicle or between areas of shelves of goods as in stores|
|Alley||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Alleyway||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Ambulant||able to walk about|
"the patient is ambulatory"
|Ambulatory||able to walk about|
"the patient is ambulatory"
|Antechamber||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Anteroom||a large entrance or reception room or area|
View all cognitive synonyms for Arcade
|Arcade||a structure composed of a series of arches supported by columns|
View English words with the unique letters used in arcade. Words With The Letters Acder
|Construction||drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem|
"the assignment was to make a construction that could be used in proving the Pythagorean theorem"
|Structure||a thing constructed|
a complex construction or entity
"the structure consisted of a series of arches"
"she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
|Loggia||a roofed arcade or gallery with open sides stretching along the front or side of a building;|
often at an upper level
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Decrease (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||decrease|
|Crusade (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +2||crusade|
|Due Care (8 letters)|
|Daycare (7 letters)||13 +4||13 +3||daycare|
|Day Care (8 letters)|
|Arcade (6 letters)||9||10||aacder|
|Car (3 letters)||5||6||cra|
|Cardcase (8 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||cardcase|
|Cadaver (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||cadaver|
|Cadaster (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||aacderst|
|Cadastre (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||aacderst|
|Racecard (8 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||racecard|
|Cadre (5 letters)||8||9||cedar|
|Decatur (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +2||traduce|
|Adducer (7 letters)||11 +2||13 +3||adducer|
|Crusader (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +3||crusader|
|Traducer (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +3||traducer|
|Redact (6 letters)||9||10||redact|
|Cedar (5 letters)||8||9||cedar|
|Detract (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||detract|
|Traduce (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +2||traduce|
|Scared (6 letters)||9||10||sacred|
|Scarred (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||scarred|
|Carved (6 letters)||12 +3||14 +4||carved|
|Sacred (6 letters)||9||10||sacred|
Arcade Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters