- Types Of Speech
- You can use archaeology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Archaeology
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, h, l, o, r, and y, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Archaeology starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arch, archa, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, ..
- The branch of anthropology that studies prehistoric people and their cultures
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Archaeology is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with y, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Archaeology in Pig Latin is said as "archaeologyay or archaeologyway".
- a | r | c | h | a | e | o | l | o | g | y
- ar | rc | ch | ha | ae | eo | ol | lo | og | gy
- arc | rch | cha | hae | aeo | eol | olo | log | ogy
- arch | rcha | chae | haeo | aeol | eolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
|Archaeology||the branch of anthropology that studies prehistoric people and their cultures|
View English words with the unique letters used in archaeology. Words With The Letters Aceghlory
|Anthropology||the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings|
|Assyriology||archeology of the ancient Assyrians|
|Egyptology||archeology of ancient Egyptian artifacts|
|Palaeoclimatology||the study of the climate of past ages|
|Palaeoethnography||the ethnography of paleolithic humans|
|Palaeogeography||the study of the geography of ancient times or ancient epochs|
|Palaeology||the study of (especially prehistoric) antiquities|
|Palaeopathology||the study of disease of former times (as inferred from fossil evidence)|
|Palaetiology||the explanation of past events in terms of scientific causes (as geological causes)|
View All Hyponyms For Archaeology
Archaeology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y