- Types Of Speech
- You can use archimedes as a noun in a sentence.
- About Archimedes
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, h, i, m, r, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters im. Archimedes starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arch, archi, and the ending characters are s, es, des, edes, medes, ..
- Greek mathematician and physicist noted for his work in hydrostatics and mechanics and geometry (287-212 BC)
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Archimedes in Pig Latin is said as "archimedesay or archimedesway".
- a | r | c | h | i | m | e | d | e | s
- ar | rc | ch | hi | im | me | ed | de | es
- arc | rch | chi | him | ime | med | ede | des
- arch | rchi | chim | hime | imed | mede | edes
- Word Gram
|Archimedes||Greek mathematician and physicist noted for his work in hydrostatics and mechanics and geometry (287-212 BC)|
View English words with the unique letters used in archimedes. Words With The Letters Acdehimrs
|Mathematician||a person skilled in mathematics|
|Physicist||a scientist trained in physics|
Archimedes Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters