- Types Of Speech
- You can use architecturally as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Architecturally
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, l, r, t, u, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter c. Architecturally starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arch, archi, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, rally, . Architecturally is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- With regard to architecture; "this building is ugly, but architecturally interesting"
- Pig Latin
- Architecturally in Pig Latin is said as "architecturallyay or architecturallyway".
- a | r | c | h | i | t | e | c | t | u | r | a | l | l | y
- ar | rc | ch | hi | it | te | ec | ct | tu | ur | ra | al | ll | ly
- arc | rch | chi | hit | ite | tec | ect | ctu | tur | ura | ral | all | lly
- arch | rchi | chit | hite | itec | tect | ectu | ctur | tura | ural | rall | ally
- Word Gram
|Architecturally||with regard to architecture|
"this building is ugly, but architecturally interesting"
View English words with the unique letters used in architecturally. Words With The Letters Acehilrtuy
|Architectural||of or pertaining to the art and science of architecture;|
Architecturally Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y