- Types Of Speech
- You can use architecture as a noun in a sentence.
- About Architecture
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, r, t, and u, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters te. Architecture starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arch, archi, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, cture, ..
- The profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect
- School Grade
- Architecture is set as a grade eight word that starts with a, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Architecture in Pig Latin is said as "architectureay or architectureway".
- a | r | c | h | i | t | e | c | t | u | r | e
- ar | rc | ch | hi | it | te | ec | ct | tu | ur | re
- arc | rch | chi | hit | ite | tec | ect | ctu | tur | ure
- arch | rchi | chit | hite | itec | tect | ectu | ctur | ture
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect
- an architectural product or work
- (computer science) the structure and organization of a computer's hardware or system software;
"the architecture of a computer's system software"
- the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings;
"architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use"
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
|Architectonics||the science of architecture|
View all cognitive synonyms for Architecture
|Architecture||the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect|
View English words with the unique letters used in architecture. Words With The Letters Acehirtu
|Profession||an occupation requiring special education (especially in the liberal arts or sciences)|
Architecture Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E