- Types Of Speech
- You can use arctic as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Arctic
- A 2 syllables article and 6 letters with the letters a, c, i, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ct. Arctic starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arct, arcti, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, ctic, rctic, ..
- A waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- Compound Words
- A compound word, arctic has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are arc, and tic.
- Is arctic a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Arctic in Pig Latin is said as "arcticay or arcticway".
- a | r | c | t | i | c
- ar | rc | ct | ti | ic
- arc | rct | cti | tic
- arct | rcti | ctic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- the regions north of the arctic Circle centered on the North Pole
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- extremely cold;
"an arctic climate";
"a frigid day";
"gelid waters of the North Atlantic";
- at or near the north pole
- Article Examples
- of or relating to the arctic;
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Aestival||(rare) of or occurring in summer|
"the sky was a burnished aestival blue"
"a person who is algid is marked by prostration and has cold clammy skin and low blood pressure"
|Altogether||informal terms for nakedness|
"in the raw"
"in the altogether"
"in his birthday suit"
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Anaesthetised||rendered insensible by means of anesthesia|
|Anaesthetized||rendered insensible by means of anesthesia|
|Anesthetised||rendered insensible by means of anesthesia|
View all cognitive synonyms for Arctic
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
View English words with the unique letters used in arctic. Words With The Letters Acirt
|Overshoe||footwear that protects your shoes from water or snow or cold|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Arctic (6 letters)||10||12||ccrait|
|Czaritza (8 letters)||28 +18||29 +17||czaritza|
|Urtica (6 letters)||8||10||urtica|
|Cicatrix (8 letters)||19 +9||21 +9||cicatrix|
|Caitra (6 letters)||8||9||caitra|
|Ataraxic (8 letters)||17 +7||18 +6||ataraxic|
|Tartaric (8 letters)||10||11||tartaric|
|Iatric (6 letters)||8||9||aciirt|
|Raucity (7 letters)||12 +2||13 +1||raucity|
|Carry It (8 letters)|
Arctic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters