- Types Of Speech
- You can use argumentatively as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Argumentatively
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, m, n, r, t, u, v, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter t. Argumentatively starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, arg, argu, argum, and the ending characters are y, ly, ely, vely, ively, ..
- In a disputatious manner
- Pig Latin
- Argumentatively in Pig Latin is said as "argumentativelyay or argumentativelyway".
- a | r | g | u | m | e | n | t | a | t | i | v | e | l | y
- ar | rg | gu | um | me | en | nt | ta | at | ti | iv | ve | el | ly
- arg | rgu | gum | ume | men | ent | nta | tat | ati | tiv | ive | vel | ely
- argu | rgum | gume | umen | ment | enta | ntat | tati | ativ | tive | ivel | vely
- Word Gram
|Argumentatively||in a disputatious manner|
View English words with the unique letters used in argumentatively. Words With The Letters Aegilmnrtuvy
|Argumentative||given to or characterized by argument;|
"an argumentative discourse";
"argumentative to the point of being cantankerous";
"an intelligent but argumentative child"
|Contentious||having or showing a ready disposition to fight;|
"bellicose young officers";
"a combative impulse";
"a contentious nature"
|Litigious||inclined or showing an inclination to dispute or disagree, even to engage in law suits;|
"a style described as abrasive and contentious";
"a disputatious lawyer";
"a litigious and acrimonious spirit"
Argumentatively Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y