- Types Of Speech
- You can use arterial as a article in a sentence.
- About Arterial
- A 4 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, r, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters er. Arterial starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, art, arte, arter, and the ending characters are l, al, ial, rial, erial, ..
- Of or involving or contained in the arteries; "arterial disease"; "the arterial system"; "arterial blood"
- Pig Latin
- Arterial in Pig Latin is said as "arterialay or arterialway".
- a | r | t | e | r | i | a | l
- ar | rt | te | er | ri | ia | al
- art | rte | ter | eri | ria | ial
- arte | rter | teri | eria | rial
- Word Gram
|Alley||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Alleyway||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Artery||a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic|
|Autobahn||an expressway in a German-speaking country|
|Autostrada||an expressway in an Italian-speaking country|
|Avenue||a line of approach|
"they explored every avenue they could think of"
"it promises to open new avenues to understanding"
View all cognitive synonyms for Arterial
|Arterial||of or involving or contained in the arteries|
"the arterial system"
View English words with the unique letters used in arterial. Words With The Letters Aeilrt
Arterial Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters