- Types Of Speech
- You can use arthroscopy as a noun in a sentence.
- About Arthroscopy
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, h, o, p, r, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Arthroscopy starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, art, arth, arthr, and the ending characters are y, py, opy, copy, scopy, ..
- A minimally invasive operation to repair a damaged joint; the surgeon examines the joint with an arthroscope while making repairs through a small incision
- Pig Latin
- Arthroscopy in Pig Latin is said as "arthroscopyay or arthroscopyway".
- a | r | t | h | r | o | s | c | o | p | y
- ar | rt | th | hr | ro | os | sc | co | op | py
- art | rth | thr | hro | ros | osc | sco | cop | opy
- arth | rthr | thro | hros | rosc | osco | scop | copy
- Word Gram
|Arthroscopy||a minimally invasive operation to repair a damaged joint|
the surgeon examines the joint with an arthroscope while making repairs through a small incision
View English words with the unique letters used in arthroscopy. Words With The Letters Achoprsty
|Operation||the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.)|
"her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride"
|Surgery||a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments|
performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body
"they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"
"he died while undergoing surgery"
Arthroscopy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y