- Types Of Speech
- You can use arty as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Arty
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 4 letters with the letters a, r, t, and y, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rt. Arty starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ar, art, and the ending characters are y, ty, rty, ..
- Showily imitative of art or artists
- Is arty a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Arty in Pig Latin is said as "artyay or artyway".
- a | r | t | y
- ar | rt | ty
- art | rty
- Word Gram
|Tray||an open receptacle for holding or displaying or serving articles or food|
|Arty||showily imitative of art or artists|
View English words with the unique letters used in arty. Words With The Letters Arty
View All Names For Arty
|Pretentious||intended to attract notice and impress others;|
"an ostentatious sable coat"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Tayra (5 letters)||8 +1||7 +1||tayra|
|Tray (4 letters)||7||6||tray|
|Tatary (6 letters)||9 +2||8 +2||tatary|
|Tarry (5 letters)||8 +1||7 +1||tarry|
|Arty (4 letters)||7||6||tray|
|Ratty (5 letters)||8 +1||7 +1||ratty|
Arty Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters