- Types Of Speech
- You can use ascendent as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Ascendent
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, n, s, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter n. Ascendent starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, as, asc, asce, ascen, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, dent, ndent, ..
- Someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- Pig Latin
- Ascendent in Pig Latin is said as "ascendentay or ascendentway".
- a | s | c | e | n | d | e | n | t
- as | sc | ce | en | nd | de | en | nt
- asc | sce | cen | end | nde | den | ent
- asce | scen | cend | ende | nden | dent
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- position or state of being dominant or in control;
"that idea was in the ascendant"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- most powerful or important or influential;
"the economically ascendant class";
"D-day is considered the dominating event of the war in Europe"
- tending or directed upward;
"rooted and ascendant strength like that of foliage"- John Ruskin
|Above||appearing earlier in the same text|
"flaws in the above interpretation"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Adventurer||a person who enjoys taking risks|
|Ahead||at or in the front|
"I see the lights of a town ahead"
"the road ahead is foggy"
"staring straight ahead"
"we couldn''t see over the heads of the people in front"
"with the cross of Jesus marching on before"
|Amphetamine||a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite|
used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
|Anabatic||of an air current or wind|
rising especially up a slope
"an anabatic wind"
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Ancestress||a woman ancestor|
|Announcer||reads news, commercials on radio or television|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
View all cognitive synonyms for Ascendent
|Descendant||a person considered as descended from some ancestor or race|
|Descendent||a person considered as descended from some ancestor or race|
|Ascendent||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
View English words with the unique letters used in ascendent. Words With The Letters Acdenst
|Relation||an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together|
|Relative||an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)|
|Ancestress||a woman ancestor|
|Father||God when considered as the first person in the Trinity;|
"hear our prayers, Heavenly Father"
|Forbear||a person from whom you are descended|
|Forebear||a person from whom you are descended|
|Forefather||the founder of a family;|
"keep the faith of our forefathers"
|Foremother||a woman ancestor|
|Primogenitor||an ancestor in the direct line|
|Progenitor||an ancestor in the direct line|
|Sire||male parent of an animal especially a domestic animal such as a horse|
Ascendent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters