- Types Of Speech
- You can use ash as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Ash
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, h, and s, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter s. Ash starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, as, and the ending characters are h, sh, ..
- Any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Ash is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ash a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ash in Pig Latin is said as "ashay or ashway".
- a | s | h
- as | sh
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees;
used for furniture and tool handles and sporting goods such as baseball bats
- the residue that remains when something is burned
- Verb Examples
- convert into ashes
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Alluvium||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Blade||the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge|
|Blot||an act that brings discredit to the person who does it|
"he made a huge blot on his copybook"
|Blow||forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth|
"he gave his nose a loud blow"
"he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
|BM||a euphemism for defecation|
"he had a bowel movement"
|Brand||a cutting or thrusting weapon with a long blade|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ash
|Ash||any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus|
View English words with the unique letters used in ash. Words With The Letters Ahs
|Tree||English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)|
|Common European Ash|
View All Hyponyms For Ash
View All Names For Ash
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Wash (4 letters)||10 +4||9 +4||wash|
|Shay (4 letters)||10 +4||8 +3||ahsy|
|Sash (4 letters)||7 +1||6 +1||sash|
|Hash (4 letters)||10 +4||8 +3||shah|
|Hausa (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +3||hausa|
|Shwa (4 letters)||10 +4||9 +4||wash|
|Swash (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +5||swash|
|Shua (4 letters)||7 +1||7 +2||usha|
|Susah (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +3||susah|
|Hays (4 letters)||10 +4||8 +3||ahsy|
|Swath (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +5||swath|
|Ushas (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +3||susah|
|Shah (4 letters)||10 +4||8 +3||shah|
|Shaw (4 letters)||10 +4||9 +4||wash|
|Ash (3 letters)||6||5||ash|
|Stash (5 letters)||8 +2||7 +2||stash|
|Ashy (4 letters)||10 +4||8 +3||ahsy|
|Washy (5 letters)||14 +8||12 +7||washy|
|Hasty (5 letters)||11 +5||9 +4||hasty|
|Shuha (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +5||shahu|
|Awash (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +5||awash|
|Ahsha (5 letters)||11 +5||9 +4||ahsha|
|Shahu (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +5||shahu|
|Usha (4 letters)||7 +1||7 +2||usha|
|Aysha (5 letters)||11 +5||9 +4||aysha|
Ash Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters