- Types Of Speech
- You can use assailable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Assailable
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, l, and s, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters il. Assailable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, as, ass, assa, assai, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, lable, . Assailable is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Not defended or capable of being defended; "an open city"; "open to attack"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, assailable has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are assail, and able.
- Pig Latin
- Assailable in Pig Latin is said as "assailableay or assailableway".
- a | s | s | a | i | l | a | b | l | e
- as | ss | sa | ai | il | la | ab | bl | le
- ass | ssa | sai | ail | ila | lab | abl | ble
- assa | ssai | sail | aila | ilab | labl | able
- Word Gram
|Defenceless||lacking weapons for self-defense|
|Defenseless||lacking weapons for self-defense|
|Exposed||not covered with clothing|
"her exposed breast"
|Helpless||unable to manage independently|
"as helpless as a baby"
|Incautious||displaying or feeling no wariness|
"an unguarded remark"
"spilled the beans in an incautious moment"
|Neglected||lacking a caretaker|
"a neglected child"
"many casualties were lying unattended"
|Unarmed||(used of persons or the military) not having or using arms|
"went alone and unarmed"
"unarmed peasants were shot down"
|Unarmored||(used of persons or things military) without protective armor|
View all cognitive synonyms for Assailable
|Assailable||not defended or capable of being defended|
"an open city"
"open to attack"
View English words with the unique letters used in assailable. Words With The Letters Abeils
|Vulnerable||susceptible to physical or emotional injury;|
"at a tender age"
Assailable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters