- Types Of Speech
- You can use assets as a noun in a sentence.
- About Assets
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, e, s, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters se. Assets starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, as, ass, asse, asset, and the ending characters are s, ts, ets, sets, ssets, . Assets is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Anything of material value or usefulness
- Is assets a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Assets in Pig Latin is said as "assetsay or assetsway".
- a | s | s | e | t | s
- as | ss | se | et | ts
- ass | sse | set | ets
- asse | sset | sets
- Word Gram
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Amber||a deep yellow color|
"an amber light illuminated the room"
"he admired the gold of her hair"
|Bag||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
|Balance||a scale for weighing|
depends on pull of gravity
View all cognitive synonyms for Assets
|Liabilities||anything that is owed to someone else|
|Assets||anything of material value or usefulness|
View English words with the unique letters used in assets. Words With The Letters Aest
|Possession||anything owned or possessed|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Amount Of Money|
|Capital||the upper part of a column that supports the entablature|
|Cash In Hand|
|Credit||used in the phrase `to your credit'' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise;|
"she already had several performances to her credit";
|Equity||conformity with rules or standards;|
"the judge recognized the fairness of my claim"
|Finances||assets in the form of money|
View All Hyponyms For Assets
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|State (5 letters)||5||5||state|
|Tease (5 letters)||5||5||aeest|
|Sweat (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||watse|
|Waste (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||watse|
|Taste (5 letters)||5||5||state|
|Seta (4 letters)||4||4||east|
|Stave (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +3||vesta|
|Saw Set (7 letters)|
|Seat (4 letters)||4||4||east|
|Seats (5 letters)||5||5||seats|
|Statue (6 letters)||6||7 +1||statue|
|Sweats (6 letters)||9 +3||9 +3||sweats|
|Tawse (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||watse|
|Tea Set (7 letters)|
|Asset (5 letters)||5||5||seats|
|Avesta (6 letters)||9 +3||10 +4||aaestv|
|Statute (7 letters)||7 +1||8 +2||statute|
|Eats (4 letters)||4||4||east|
|Estate (6 letters)||6||6||estate|
|East (4 letters)||4||4||east|
|Texas (5 letters)||12 +6||12 +6||texas|
|Vesta (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +3||vesta|
|Testate (7 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||testate|
|Yeats (5 letters)||8 +2||7 +1||yeast|
|Testa (5 letters)||5||5||state|
Assets Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters