- Types Of Speech
- You can use assibilation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Assibilation
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, n, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters il. Assibilation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, as, ass, assi, assib, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Assibilation is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pronunciation with a sibilant (hissing or whistling) sound
- Compound Words
- A compound word, assibilation has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are as, and sibilation.
- Pig Latin
- Assibilation in Pig Latin is said as "assibilationay or assibilationway".
- a | s | s | i | b | i | l | a | t | i | o | n
- as | ss | si | ib | bi | il | la | at | ti | io | on
- ass | ssi | sib | ibi | bil | ila | lat | ati | tio | ion
- assi | ssib | sibi | ibil | bila | ilat | lati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- pronunciation with a sibilant (hissing or whistling) sound
- the development of a consonant phoneme into a sibilant
|Aphonia||a disorder of the vocal organs that results in the loss of voice|
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Boo||a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt|
View all cognitive synonyms for Assibilation
|Assibilation||pronunciation with a sibilant (hissing or whistling) sound|
View English words with the unique letters used in assibilation. Words With The Letters Abilnost
|Assibilate||change into a sibilant|
"In the syllable /si/, the /s/ sibilates in Japanese"
|Hiss||a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt|
|Sibilate||make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval|
|Siss||make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval|
|Sizz||make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval|
|Pronunciation||the way a word or a language is customarily spoken|
"the pronunciation of Chinese is difficult for foreigners"
"that is the correct pronunciation"
Assibilation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N