- Types Of Speech
- You can use assonant as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Assonant
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 8 letters with the letters a, n, o, s, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters on. Assonant starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, as, ass, asso, asson, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, nant, onant, . Assonant is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Having the same vowel sound occurring with different consonants in successive words or stressed syllables
- Compound Words
- A compound word, assonant has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are as, and sonant.
- School Grade
- Assonant is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Assonant in Pig Latin is said as "assonantay or assonantway".
- a | s | s | o | n | a | n | t
- as | ss | so | on | na | an | nt
- ass | sso | son | ona | nan | ant
- asso | sson | sona | onan | nant
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having the same vowel sound occurring with different consonants in successive words or stressed syllables
- having the same sound (especially the same vowel sound) occurring in successive stressed syllables;
"note the assonant words and syllables in `tilting at windmills'"
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|According||(followed by `to'') as reported or stated by|
"according to historians"
|Alliterative||having the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable|
|Attuned||so adjusted as to be appropriate or brought into harmony|
"an industry not attuned to the demands of the market"
"a remark keyed to the situation"
"charges finely tuned to the amount a student can afford"
|Blend||the act of blending components together thoroughly|
|Blended||combined or mixed together so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable|
View all cognitive synonyms for Assonant
|Assonant||having the same vowel sound occurring with different consonants in successive words or stressed syllables|
View English words with the unique letters used in assonant. Words With The Letters Anost
|Rhymed||having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds;|
|Rhyming||having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds;|
|Riming||having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds;|
Assonant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters