- Types Of Speech
- You can use astrology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Astrology
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, g, l, o, r, s, t, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Astrology starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, as, ast, astr, astro, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, ..
- A pseudoscience claiming divination by the positions of the planets and sun and moon
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Astrology is set as a grade seven word that starts with a, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Astrology in Pig Latin is said as "astrologyay or astrologyway".
- a | s | t | r | o | l | o | g | y
- as | st | tr | ro | ol | lo | og | gy
- ast | str | tro | rol | olo | log | ogy
- astr | stro | trol | rolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
|Aspect||the expression on a person''s face|
"a sad expression"
"a look of triumph"
"an angry face"
|Augury||an event that is experienced as indicating important things to come|
"he hoped it was an augury"
"it was a sign from God"
|Book Of Fate|
|Chance||a risk involving danger|
"you take a chance when you let her drive"
View all cognitive synonyms for Astrology
|Astrology||a pseudoscience claiming divination by the positions of the planets and sun and moon|
View English words with the unique letters used in astrology. Words With The Letters Aglorsty
|Pseudoscience||an activity resembling science but based on fallacious assumptions|
|Horoscopy||the drawing up and interpretation of horoscopes|
Astrology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters