- Types Of Speech
- You can use ate as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ate
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, e, and t, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter t. Ate starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, at, and the ending characters are e, te, ..
- Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
- School Grade
- Ate is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ate a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ate in Pig Latin is said as "ateay or ateway".
- a | t | e
- at | te
- Word Gram
|Eta||the 7th letter of the Greek alphabet|
|Tea||a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes|
"an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
|Ate||goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment|
|Eat||cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid|
"The acid corroded the metal"
"The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
View English words with the unique letters used in ate. Words With The Letters Aet
View All Names For Ate
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Teat (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||tate|
|Zeta (4 letters)||13 +10||13 +10||zeta|
|Eta (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Tea (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Ate (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Tate (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||tate|
|Eat (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Atte (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||tate|
Ate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters