- Types Of Speech
- You can use ateleiosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ateleiosis
- A 6 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, o, s, and t, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ei. Ateleiosis starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, at, ate, atel, atele, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, iosis, ..
- A form of infantilism characterized by physical underdevelopment but normal intelligence
- Pig Latin
- Ateleiosis in Pig Latin is said as "ateleiosisay or ateleiosisway".
- a | t | e | l | e | i | o | s | i | s
- at | te | el | le | ei | io | os | si | is
- ate | tel | ele | lei | eio | ios | osi | sis
- atel | tele | elei | leio | eios | iosi | osis
- Word Gram
|Ateleiosis||a form of infantilism characterized by physical underdevelopment but normal intelligence|
View English words with the unique letters used in ateleiosis. Words With The Letters Aeilost
|Infantilism||infantile behavior in mature persons|
Ateleiosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters