- Types Of Speech
- You can use attentively as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Attentively
- A 4 syllables adverb and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, t, v, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Attentively starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, at, att, atte, atten, and the ending characters are y, ly, ely, vely, ively, . Attentively is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In an attentive manner; "he listened attentively"
- Pig Latin
- Attentively in Pig Latin is said as "attentivelyay or attentivelyway".
- a | t | t | e | n | t | i | v | e | l | y
- at | tt | te | en | nt | ti | iv | ve | el | ly
- att | tte | ten | ent | nti | tiv | ive | vel | ely
- atte | tten | tent | enti | ntiv | tive | ivel | vely
- Word Gram
|Tentatively||in a tentative manner|
"we agreed tentatively on a dinner date"
|Attentively||in an attentive manner|
"he listened attentively"
View English words with the unique letters used in attentively. Words With The Letters Aeilntvy
|Attentive||(often followed by `to'') giving care or attention;|
"attentive to details";
"the nurse was attentive to her patient";
"an attentive suitor"
Attentively Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y