- Types Of Speech
- You can use attic as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Attic
- A 2 syllables article and 5 letters with the letters a, c, i, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Attic starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, at, att, atti, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, ttic, . Attic is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
- Is attic a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Attic in Pig Latin is said as "atticay or atticway".
- a | t | t | i | c
- at | tt | ti | ic
- att | tti | tic
- atti | ttic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature;
hides the roof
- floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof;
often used for storage
- informal terms for a human head
- the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens
- Article Examples
- of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times;
|Aesthetic||(philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful|
"he despised the esthetic of minimalism"
|Artistic||satisfying aesthetic standards and sensibilities|
|Banality||a trite or obvious remark|
|Bantering||cleverly amusing in tone|
"a bantering tone"
|Biting||causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation|
used especially of cold
"a biting wind"
|Bitter||the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste|
|Brilliant||full of light|
"a brilliant star"
|Bromide||a sedative in the form of sodium or potassium bromide|
View all cognitive synonyms for Attic
|Attic||(architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature|
hides the roof
|Tacit||indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly|
"gave silent consent"
"a tacit agreement"
"the understood provisos of a custody agreement"
View English words with the unique letters used in attic. Words With The Letters Acit
|Wall||an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes|
"they stormed the ramparts of the city"
"they blew the trumpet and the walls came tumbling down"
|Entablature||(architecture) the structure consisting of the part of a classical temple above the columns between a capital and the roof|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Attic (5 letters)||7||8||caitt|
|Vacuity (7 letters)||15 +8||17 +9||acuvity|
|Cavity (6 letters)||14 +7||15 +7||cavity|
|Acuity (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +4||acuity|
|Tactic (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||accitt|
|Tictac (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||accitt|
|Attica (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||attica|
|Utica (5 letters)||7||9 +1||utica|
|Cicuta (6 letters)||10 +3||13 +5||accitu|
|Tacit (5 letters)||7||8||caitt|
|Vatic (5 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||vatic|
|Ataxic (6 letters)||15 +8||16 +8||ataxic|
|Atactic (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||atactic|
|Cacti (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||cctia|
Attic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters