- Types Of Speech
- You can use attributive as a article in a sentence.
- About Attributive
- A 4 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, r, t, u, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter b. Attributive starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, at, att, attr, attri, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, utive, . Attributive is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Of adjectives; placed before the nouns they modify; "`red'' is an attributive adjective in `a red apple''"
- Pig Latin
- Attributive in Pig Latin is said as "attributiveay or attributiveway".
- a | t | t | r | i | b | u | t | i | v | e
- at | tt | tr | ri | ib | bu | ut | ti | iv | ve
- att | ttr | tri | rib | ibu | but | uti | tiv | ive
- attr | ttri | trib | ribu | ibut | buti | utiv | tive
- Word Gram
relating to or occurring within the predicate of a sentence
"`red'' is a predicative adjective in `the apple is red''"
placed before the nouns they modify
"`red'' is an attributive adjective in `a red apple''"
View English words with the unique letters used in attributive. Words With The Letters Abeirtuv
Attributive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E