- Types Of Speech
- You can use aureole as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aureole
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, l, o, r, and u, 2 consonants, 5 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter e. Aureole starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, au, aur, aure, aureo, and the ending characters are e, le, ole, eole, reole, ..
- An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- Old French
- School Grade
- Aureole is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with e, 2 syllables, 5 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is aureole a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Aureole in Pig Latin is said as "aureoleay or aureoleway".
- a | u | r | e | o | l | e
- au | ur | re | eo | ol | le
- aur | ure | reo | eol | ole
- aure | ureo | reol | eole
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- the outermost region of the sun's atmosphere;
visible as a white halo during a solar eclipse
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
|Annulet||a small ring|
|Annulus||(Fungi) remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the lower part of the stem|
View all cognitive synonyms for Aureole
|Aureole||an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint|
View English words with the unique letters used in aureole. Words With The Letters Aeloru
|Light||any device serving as a source of illumination|
"he stopped the car and turned off the lights"
|Lightness||the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures|
"he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Rouleau (7 letters)||7||10 +1||rouleau|
|Aureole (7 letters)||7||9||aureole|
|Overvalue (9 letters)||15 +8||19 +10||overvalue|
|Aureola (7 letters)||7||9||aureola|
Aureole Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters