- Types Of Speech
- You can use autocratic as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Autocratic
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, o, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters cr. Autocratic starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, au, aut, auto, autoc, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, atic, ratic, ..
- Characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty; "an authoritarian regime"; "autocratic government"; "despotic rulers"; "a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war"; "a tyrannical government"
- Pig Latin
- Autocratic in Pig Latin is said as "autocraticay or autocraticway".
- a | u | t | o | c | r | a | t | i | c
- au | ut | to | oc | cr | ra | at | ti | ic
- aut | uto | toc | ocr | cra | rat | ati | tic
- auto | utoc | tocr | ocra | crat | rati | atic
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule;
having absolute sovereignty;
"an authoritarian regime";
"a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war";
"a tyrannical government"
- offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power;
"an autocratic person";
"a bossy way of ordering others around";
"a rather aggressive and dominating character";
"managed the employees in an aloof magisteri
- Article Examples
- relating to or of the nature of or having characteristics of an autocracy;
"an autocratic government";
"autocratic political rule"
- of the nature of or relating to an autocrat;
"an autocratic ruler"
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Absolutist||one who advocates absolutism|
|Absolutistic||pertaining to the principle of totalitarianism|
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
|Arbitrary||based on or subject to individual discretion or preference or sometimes impulse or caprice|
"an arbitrary decision"
"the arbitrary rule of a dictator"
"an arbitrary penalty"
"of arbitrary size and shape"
"an arbitrary choice"
"arbitrary division of t
View all cognitive synonyms for Autocratic
|Autocratic||characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule|
having absolute sovereignty
"an authoritarian regime"
"a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war"
"a tyrannical government"
View English words with the unique letters used in autocratic. Words With The Letters Aciortu
|Undemocratic||not in agreement with or according to democratic doctrine or practice or ideals;|
"the union broke with its past undemocratic procedures"
Autocratic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters