- Types Of Speech
- You can use autoimmune as a article in a sentence.
- About Autoimmune
- A 3 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, m, n, o, t, and u, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters im. Autoimmune starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, au, aut, auto, autoi, and the ending characters are e, ne, une, mune, mmune, . Autoimmune is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Of or relating to the immune response of the body against substance normally present in the body
- Compound Words
- A compound word, autoimmune has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are auto, and immune.
- Pig Latin
- Autoimmune in Pig Latin is said as "autoimmuneay or autoimmuneway".
- a | u | t | o | i | m | m | u | n | e
- au | ut | to | oi | im | mm | mu | un | ne
- aut | uto | toi | oim | imm | mmu | mun | une
- auto | utoi | toim | oimm | immu | mmun | mune
- Word Gram
|Autoimmune||of or relating to the immune response of the body against substance normally present in the body|
View English words with the unique letters used in autoimmune. Words With The Letters Aeimnotu
Autoimmune Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters