- Types Of Speech
- You can use autumn as a noun in a sentence.
- About Autumn
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, m, n, t, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tu. Autumn starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, au, aut, autu, autum, and the ending characters are n, mn, umn, tumn, utumn, ..
- The season when the leaves fall from the trees; "in the fall of 1973"
- Old French
- School Grade
- Autumn is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with n, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is autumn a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Autumn in Pig Latin is said as "autumnay or autumnway".
- a | u | t | u | m | n
- au | ut | tu | um | mn
- aut | utu | tum | umn
- autu | utum | tumn
- Word Gram
|Aestival||(rare) of or occurring in summer|
"the sky was a burnished aestival blue"
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Autumnal||of or characteristic of or occurring in autumn|
"the autumnal equinox"
|Boreal||comprising or throughout far northern regions|
|Bounce||a light springing movement upwards or forwards|
|Bound||a light springing movement upwards or forwards|
|Brumal||characteristic of or relating to winter|
"bears in brumal sleep"
|Canicular||relating to or especially immediately preceding or following the heliacal rising of Canicula (the Dog Star)|
|Capitulation||the act of surrendering (under agreed conditions)|
"they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
View all cognitive synonyms for Autumn
|Autumn||the season when the leaves fall from the trees|
"in the fall of 1973"
View English words with the unique letters used in autumn. Words With The Letters Amntu
|Season||one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions|
"the regular sequence of the seasons"
|Time Of Year|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mutant (6 letters)||8||11||mutant|
|Mantua (6 letters)||8||11||mantua|
|Antum (5 letters)||7||10||antum|
|Autumn (6 letters)||8||12||autumn|
Autumn Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters