- Types Of Speech
- You can use availability as a noun in a sentence.
- About Availability
- A 6 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, t, v, and y, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ab. Availability starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, av, ava, avai, avail, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ility, ..
- The quality of being at hand when needed
- Compound Words
- A compound word, availability has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are avail, and ability.
- Pig Latin
- Availability in Pig Latin is said as "availabilityay or availabilityway".
- a | v | a | i | l | a | b | i | l | i | t | y
- av | va | ai | il | la | ab | bi | il | li | it | ty
- ava | vai | ail | ila | lab | abi | bil | ili | lit | ity
- avai | vail | aila | ilab | labi | abil | bili | ilit | lity
- Word Gram
|Access||the act of approaching or entering|
"he gained access to the building"
|Accessibility||the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with|
|Applicability||relevance by virtue of being applicable to the matter at hand|
|Approachability||the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with|
|Come At Ableness|
|Cosmos||everything that exists anywhere|
"they study the evolution of the universe"
"the biggest tree in existence"
|Creation||(theology) God''s act of bringing the universe into existence|
View all cognitive synonyms for Availability
|Inaccessibility||the quality of not being unavailable when needed|
|Unavailability||the quality of not being unavailable when needed|
|Availability||the quality of being at hand when needed|
View English words with the unique letters used in availability. Words With The Letters Abiltvy
|Convenience||a device that is very useful for a particular job|
|Command||availability for use;|
"the materials at the command of the potters grew"
Availability Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y