- Types Of Speech
- You can use aviate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Aviate
- A 3 syllables verb and 6 letters with the letters a, e, i, t, and v, 2 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ia. Aviate starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, av, avi, avia, aviat, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, iate, viate, ..
- Fly a plane
- Is aviate a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Aviate in Pig Latin is said as "aviateay or aviateway".
- a | v | i | a | t | e
- av | vi | ia | at | te
- avi | via | iat | ate
- avia | viat | iate
- Word Gram
|Aviate||fly a plane|
View English words with the unique letters used in aviate. Words With The Letters Aeitv
|Aeronaut||someone who operates an aircraft|
|Airman||someone who operates an aircraft|
|Airmanship||the art of operating aircraft|
|Aviation||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Aviator||someone who operates an aircraft|
|Flight||the act of escaping physically|
"he made his escape from the mental hospital"
"the canary escaped from its cage"
"his flight was an indication of his guilt"
|Flying||an instance of traveling by air|
"flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
|Fly||(baseball) a hit that flies up in the air|
|Wing||a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)|
|Control||the activity of managing or exerting control over something|
"the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
|Operate||perform surgery on|
"The doctors operated ont he patient but failed to save his life"
|Balloon||large tough non-rigid bag filled with gas or heated air|
|Glide||the activity of flying a glider|
|Hedgehop||fly very close to the ground|
|Hydroplane||a speedboat that is equipped with hydrofoils that lift it so that it skims the water at high speeds;|
"the museum houses a replica of the jet hydroplane that broke the record"
|Jet||an artificially produced flow of water|
|Seaplane||an airplane that can land on or take off from water;|
"the designer of marine aircraft demonstrated his newest hydroplane"
View All Hyponyms For Aviate
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vitiate (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||vitiate|
|Aviate (6 letters)||9||10||aviate|
Aviate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters