- Types Of Speech
- You can use avocado as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Avocado
- A 4 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, d, o, and v, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter c. Avocado starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, av, avo, avoc, avoca, and the ending characters are o, do, ado, cado, ocado, ..
- A pear-shaped tropical fruit with green or blackish skin and rich yellowish pulp enclosing a single large seed
- School Grade
- Avocado is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with o, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is avocado a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Avocado in Pig Latin is said as "avocadoay or avocadoway".
- a | v | o | c | a | d | o
- av | vo | oc | ca | ad | do
- avo | voc | oca | cad | ado
- avoc | voca | ocad | cado
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a pear-shaped tropical fruit with green or blackish skin and rich yellowish pulp enclosing a single large seed
- tropical American tree bearing large pulpy green fruits
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado
|Avocado||a pear-shaped tropical fruit with green or blackish skin and rich yellowish pulp enclosing a single large seed|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Advocacy (8 letters)||19 +6||21 +6||advocacy|
Avocado Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters