- About Aye
- Aye has the letters a, e, and y, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter y. Aye starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ay, and the ending characters are e, ye, ..
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Aye is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is aye a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Aye in Pig Latin is said as "ayeay or ayeway".
- a | y | e
- ay | ye
- Word Gram
|Acceptance||the act of taking something that is offered|
"her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"
"he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
|Acquiescence||agreement with a statement or proposal to do something|
"he gave his assent eagerly"
"a murmur of acquiescence from the assembly"
|Affirmation||a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand|
|Affirmative||a reply of affirmation|
"he answered in the affirmative"
|Affirmativeness||the agreeable quality of one who assents|
|Agreed||united by being of the same opinion|
"agreed in their distrust of authority"
|Agreement||compatibility of observations|
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
|Amen||a primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath|
worshipped especially at Thebes
View all cognitive synonyms for Aye
"The yeas have it"
View English words with the unique letters used in aye. Words With The Letters Aey
View All Names For Aye
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Yea (3 letters)||6||5||yea|
|Aye (3 letters)||6||5||yea|
Aye Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters