- Types Of Speech
- You can use bacteriology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bacteriology
- A 6 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, g, i, l, o, r, t, and y, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ri. Bacteriology starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bac, bact, bacte, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, ..
- The branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease
- Pig Latin
- Bacteriology in Pig Latin is said as "acteriologybay or acteriologybway".
- b | a | c | t | e | r | i | o | l | o | g | y
- ba | ac | ct | te | er | ri | io | ol | lo | og | gy
- bac | act | cte | ter | eri | rio | iol | olo | log | ogy
- bact | acte | cter | teri | erio | riol | iolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
|Agrobiology||the study of plant nutrition and growth especially as a way to increase crop yield|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Astrobiology||the branch of biology concerned with the effects of outer space on living organisms and the search for extraterrestrial life|
|Biochemistry||the organic chemistry of compounds and processes occuring in organisms|
the effort to understand biology within the context of chemistry
|Biology||the science that studies living organisms|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bacteriology
|Bacteriology||the branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease|
View English words with the unique letters used in bacteriology. Words With The Letters Abcegilorty
|Medicine||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries|
"he studied medicine at Harvard"
Bacteriology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y