- Types Of Speech
- You can use baguette as a noun in a sentence.
- About Baguette
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, g, t, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ue. Baguette starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, ba, bag, bagu, bague, and the ending characters are e, te, tte, ette, uette, . Baguette is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Narrow French stick loaf
- Pig Latin
- Baguette in Pig Latin is said as "aguettebay or aguettebway".
- b | a | g | u | e | t | t | e
- ba | ag | gu | ue | et | tt | te
- bag | agu | gue | uet | ett | tte
- bagu | ague | guet | uett | ette
- Word Gram
|Baguette||narrow French stick loaf|
View English words with the unique letters used in baguette. Words With The Letters Abegtu
Baguette Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters